Thursday, April 30, 2009

Cake Business?


I'm pretty excited to announce that I was offered money for a cake for the first time this week! One of Melinda's co-workers saw the cake I made for her birthday last week (we attempted a Louis Vuitton purse-shaped cake) and wanted one for her sister. I was really nervous because I don't want someone to give me money for something they end up not liking, but it turned out great and she loved it, or so I hear. I'm hoping this will mean that more people will be interested because aside from being something I love to do, wouldn't it be nice to make a little money? The woman wanted the same exact purse we made Melinda, just with cherries added to it, so I tried my best (with the help of my AMAZING husband), and this is what was produced.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE that zebra cake that I'm pretty sure you made! ;)

    ReplyDelete