Monday, May 4, 2009

Girls Weekend!

So this past weekend was our first annual Hernandez Girls weekend in Anaheim. It started off with a night in the hotel playing a few games and staying up way too late for girl talk. Then we hit the beach on Saturday which was only for a few hours because it was so cold, but it was still a nice way to relax together ey ladies? Had a little picnic with our ice chest fully stocked (thanks moms), and even got to see dolphins jumping around in the water. After the beach we got cleaned up for dinner (in record time for 7 women I might add), and headed to The Block. Dinner was nice, they brought out some flan for the birthday girls and we took some fun pictures outside. Went back to the hotel for cake then time for karaoke! We found this bowling alley that had a pretty serious karaoke set up, making me wish I was in the privacy of my own home if I was gonna get up there and sing! The night turned out to be so much fun and we headed back to the hotel for another night of games, mixed in with a few drinks of course. The rest of the details from that night will remain in the hotel room! Sunday morning was a nice relaxing end to the weekend with breakfast and mini spa treatments before we all parted ways. All in all the weekend was a huge success and tons of fun, and I really can't wait for all of us to be together again. I had such an awesome time and I am definitely looking forward to the next Hernandez Girls weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment