Thursday, April 30, 2009
Entering the World of Blogging
So I've decided to enter the wonderful world of blogging! I figured that with a little bit of extra time during the day this might be a fun way to showcase the things Anthony and I do on a daily basis, which may or may not be very interesting! Things are going really well at the shop and in our lives as newlyweds, and I'm thankful that we are able to tolerate working together during the day and still wanting to be around each other afterward. We're enjoying being married and spending as much time as we can with our furry son Duke. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yeah! I am so glad that you are blogging now too! We can't get together enough; so this will help keep me updated on the newlyweds! (haha between email, facebook & our blogs)
ReplyDeleteyaaaay!! this makes me very happy! xoxo
ReplyDelete